Monday, October 12, 2009

Only 8 Months Left??

Where the heck did time just go?? I swear that yesterday was the day that Robert and I got engaged... but actually that was like 10 months ago. Wow.

Planning a wedding takes a lot of time and energy... something I can't seem to find a lot of right now. School is keeping me so busy that I haven't had time to do anything for the past 2 months. I did find a reception location... I just have to call and find out if they are available June 12 (fingers crossed!).

And next month... we are having a bridesmaids weekend. All the details aren't worked out yet, but dress shopping will be taking place. I know they are so excited!! :)) Over the next couple of months, I will do short little profiles on each of the important people that will be helping us during this time.

I did make a new to-do sheet since I have 8 months left. Many items are checked with "Will not complete this month." I know that there are lots of items checked with that, but at least it gives me an idea of everything I still have to do!!

Oh and by the way... yes... my to-do list is two pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment