Monday, July 20, 2009

Meet Robert and Hailey

So I guess before you hear the whole engagement story, you should probably at least know a little about the both of us. But then again, if you are a family member or a friend, then you already know all that. Oh well! I love to tell stories, so I will begin this post by telling a little about the both of us. (I'm going to skip all the baby stories... That's sound like a post for another time!)


Robert Walker Dolbare is from Valley Grande, Alabama. He graduated from Dallas County High School in 2001. He then attended the University of Alabama, where he graduated in 2005 with a Bachelors of Arts degree in Public Relations and Computer Science. He worked in public relations for a year and a half before returning back to UA to work on his Masters in Secondary Education. He just completed his first year teaching 11th grade U.S. History II back at Dallas County High School and is getting ready to start his second year. (Yay!) He coaches football and golf. (Don't ask specifics... I love sports, but I get confused very easily when he starts talking all the specifics!) He is also attending the University of Montevallo to finish up his Masters degree in Secondary Education.


Hailey Elaine Davis (Me!) is also from Valley Grande. I graduated from Dallas County High School in 2006. I attended Wallace Community College-Selma for one year and then transferred to the University of Montevallo. I am currently working on a Bachelors of Science degree in Elementary Education. I am taking classes this summer and then will begin Block II of my professional studies in the Fall. And, good Lord willin' and the creek don't rise, I will graduate May 2010. (Yay!!)
So that is a little bit about both of us... Hopefully I didn't bore you too bad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment