Sunday, July 19, 2009

My First Post


So today is my first blog post about mine and Robert's upcoming nuptials, so I am going to keep it pretty brief. This is totally new to me and I have no idea what I am doing. I was told that it's "just like writing an email to a friend." I will say that I can be wordy at times, so I apologize if a blog post is long.

I work for The Shelby County Reporter in Columbiana, Ala. We publish a publication called "Bride Guide" in the winter and spring. It features brides from the Shelby County area and gives tips and advices on your wedding celebration. Hopefully this blog can maybe give you a little insight on the joyous time of planning a wedding.

Oh and if you didn't know... Robert and I will be "tying the knot" June 12, 2010 in Selma, Ala. More details about us and the wedding will follow in later posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment