Friday, August 28, 2009

Beginning to get a little delusional...


So I was doing good for awhile... updating at least once a week. I even updated twice a week one week, I think. I promise I will be getting back to updating at least once a week starting now!

The picture to the left is not me, but it is how I feel. I am pretty sure that I am sleep deprived. I having been working non-stop at work for the past month and I have also been putting together DCHS's football program.

Robert is coaching football this year at DCHS (our alma mater). Last year, we sold ads for the football program and built most of the ads and then laid out all the pages. It didn't seem like that much work, so of course, I said we would do it again this year. I enjoyed doing it, so why not?

Well... we got together people to sell ads back in June, but I did not begin working on building ads until 2 weeks ago. I had to rebuild almost all the ads from last year because Robert's computer had died and then his jump drive got stolen, so we lost all our ads. I also added a couple new elements to the program this year - to make it different from last years and any other year before this.

Robert has been staying at football practice until at least 7 or 8 each night, so I have been working on a lot of the program by myself. He has helped tremendously when he could, but he has been super busy though. We just finished it last night/early morning. I have been functioning off of 4-5 hours of sleep each night trying to get it done. I just pray that everything looks good, and that there aren't too many spelling errors (I had 3 other people look at it... but it will be my luck that something is messed up!)

In wedding news, I called a man about a reception location 2 weeks ago and he is yet to call me back. I have been so busy with the football program and work that I have not had a chance to call him back yet. I will be doing that the first of next week though because that must be finalized ASAP!! Where has this month gone??

Robert is coaching his first high school football game tomorrow. I know that he will do a great job... now let's just hope that I remain calm in the stands! Ha! :)) And after that... classes start for me on Monday! My last semester of undergraduate classes in the classroom... and then my internship in the Spring! Yay!! :))

Good night y'all!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment